Tuesday 6 May 2014

The Next Few Months...

Hi everyone! So when I started this blog I said I would post at least once a week but in the last month or so I've been struggling to get just one post up a week! I have loads of idea and loads of photographs of products I just haven't found the time to sit down and write about them and the next couple of months aren't going to be any better I'm afraid! It's now May and you know what that means... exams. I've got my As Level exams this year and I'm not going to lie to you I'm stressing out a little bit because I'm really not ready for them! I chose to take 5 subjects plus general studies which has left me with 13 exams which I think is more than I had last summer at GCSE!

Basically this means for the next month or so I can't guarantee that there will be a new post every Sunday but I will try and do one even if it's just a little one so there is still 1 going up a week. But I promise as soon as my exams and everything are done I will get back into a routine and maybe for a little while do 2 posts a week to make up for it! So bear with me please! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment