Friday 7 February 2014

Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturiser Review

Hi everyone! So I mentioned in my post on my New Years Resolutions that I would make more of an effort to moisturise my skin and we're a month into 2014 now and I've actually been sticking with it! Okay I've not moisturised everyday but I'm doing better with this one than my other resolutions. This has been mainly thanks to this wonderful product - Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser in Cocoa Radiant! It's £4.99 in most shops and I think I picked mine up from Boots using my Boots points!
I was a bit hesitant with it because I didn't really know how much like they advertise it would be, but I was pleasantly surprised! I tend to use it in the morning once I've had my shower and all you have to do is spray it on and give it a quick rub and you're done! Granted, it doesn't dry as quickly as it's portrayed in the advert but it still drys full in about a minute and then you can go ahead and get dressed.
As for the packaging I like that you can lock it by twisting the nozzle part round which means you can pop it into your suitcase without the worry of it accidentally spraying all over your clothes. As for the scent, it's nothing special really, just a sweet cocoa smell and I find it doesn't last for a huge amount of time which I guess could be a pro or a con.

I'd really recommend checking this out and if cocoa isn't your thing there are 2 other scents. Let me know what you think of it if you've tried it. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment