Wednesday 1 January 2014

New Year Resolutions!

Hi everyone! It's that time again where we pick out all the bad things with out lives and make a statement to try and change them. I've not had a great track record with my resolutions, I usually break them after a month or so. But this year will be different! I thought if I wrote a post about it it would motivate me more to keep to them so we'll see!

1. Be healthier - I joined a gym last year and was going like 3 times a week but once I got a job I found I didn't really have the time to go anymore so this year I want to make time to go to the gym and actually work out there because before I would go on the cross trainer but slow down at the first drop of sweat or when I could feel a burn! Also I want to eat healthier too like not just eat because I'm bored!

2. Pay more attention to this blog - I said in a post that I've put this down as my skill for DofE but I don't want to feel like this is a chore or like something I 'have' to do, I actually want to put more into this blog and enjoy it at the same time!

3. Read more - I used to read so many books but when I started my GCSEs I just didn't enjoy it because I felt like there was other stuff I should be doing. I just need to spend less time on Tumblr and more time reading again!

4. Don't get too stressed out about school - I know A Levels are a big thing and by this time next year I will have applied to university and may have heard back from a few which is really scary but I don't want to get too bogged down in it if I'm struggling or don't know what to do with my life!

5. Look after my skin - I really need to start to moisturise properly because my skin gets so fragile at times and I got plenty of body butters for Christmas so I really have no excuse!

What are your resolutions for the new year? Let me know! I hope you have a great 2014 and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment