Monday 29 July 2013

Westfield Shopping Centre: Clothing Haul

Hi everyone! This is very exciting for me as it's my first clothing haul! I was staying with my Aunt who lives up near London she took me to the Westfield near the Olympic Park to do a little shopping and I thought I would show you a couple of the things I bought! As well as this clothing haul, I'll be posting a shoes & accessories one too!

Now, this wasn't the first time I've been to this Westfield. Last summer she also took me up there and I met the some of the Russian (I think???) paralympic team in Nandos! I had no such luck meeting anyone this time at Nandos though!

*PLEASE NOTE* I don't look very happy in any of the pictures but it was just because I had the sun glaring into my face! I was very happy!!!!

The first thing I want to show you is this cute top.Now I got this top in Primark for a bargain £3! I've been loving the peplum style tops (which will become apparent with this haul) & the reason I love them so much is that I think they flatter what I like more about myself (my boobs & waist) whilst hiding the parts of me that I'm not really comfortable with (my tummy!). It is lacy and pale pink so I've opted to wear a skin coloured vest top under it but I suppose it could also be work with a black top to highlight the pink? It has a little key hole on the back which you fasten with a small button but I guess this would normally be covered by my hair!

Primark - £3

Primark - £3
On to my second item - another peplum top! And for an even better deal from Sainsburys for £1!!! Again as this one is a similar colour to the first but has 3/4 length sleeved I've chosen to wear it with a skin coloured top but I could wear a black one under instead. It also has a really cute bow on the back. I found this one a little odd as it's not too stretchy and there is no actual fastening (the bow is just decoration) which I guess is why it was a £1. And because it's not stretchy it almost widens the appearance of my waist (which isn't good!) but I think I could probably fix this with a cute thin black belt maybe with a bow to match the one on the back?
Sainsburys - £1

Sainsburys - £1
Okay - now this is the last peplum top I bought so if you don't like them don't worry! This is one I also got from Saisburys for I think around £5? I really like that it comes right up to my neck as most of my tops a scoop necked or low cut (in a non slutty way) & I thought the spotty pattern was really cute!

Sainsburys - £5?
Another top now this time from H&M which I picked up for a bargain price of £4 I really like H&M especially their sales as you can get so many nice things so cheaply! I think the shorts I'm wearing in most of these pictures were ones I got in H&M last year for around £5! This is a long thin top with a dipped hem which I think is perfect for the hot weather he are currently having as it doesn't cling. At the moment I like wearing it tucked into shorts but when the weather gets cooler, which it inevitably will, I think it will look really cute untucked with a pair of jeans or leggings!

H&M - £4
H&M - £4
H&M - £4
I then picked up this super cute and summery dress in Primark for just £5. I love the blue stripes and flower mix. It also has an amazing back with little bows. I'm deffinately going to be wearing this as much as I can whilst the weather is like it is simply to show off the back but I think I could easily wear it with some tights and a cardi in the Autumn or next Spring.

Primark - £5
Primark - £5
And finally I've saved my favourite for last! I went into Forever 21 and I came across this dress for £14.99 (I think - I ripped the tags off & wore it as soon as I bought it) and I believe there are only 7 Forever 21 stores in the UK so you may have to do a bit of travelling to get to one! I love this dress so much as the vertical stripes are really flattering and I love that it is short and the front and long at the back because you can wear it without showing too much flesh. Yet, saying that I also love the back which is basically cut down to just above my waist. It does make it difficult to wear with a bra because the back strap would be very noticeable but I have a bra that has a clear back strap and if that isn't enough it can also be tied up at the front so you can wear it with a low back! I wore this dress down the South bank in London with wedges and people did seem to notice me - very unusual!!!!

Forever 21 - £14.99?

Forever 21 - £14.99?
So that's it for my clothing haul but keep a look out for my accessory & shoe haul which should be up soon!! I really hoped you liked reading this and please leave any comments and I will reply!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment