Wednesday 31 July 2013

Westfield Shopping Centre: Accessories Haul

Hi everyone! So if you haven't already read my Clothing haul (which you totally should do) then you won't know that this is a follow on from that so go read that first!!!

Basically I'm going to show you all of the shoes/earrings/general accessories that I bought on my shopping adventure to the Westfield in Stratford. Fun Fact: I can't spell accessories to save my lie and I keep having to spell check it to get the right spelling!

So the first thing I bought was this really cute bracelet & earring set which are from the Miso brand but I can't quite remember where I got them but they were in the sale for £1. They sort of rustic looking little bumble bees and the bracelet is quite small which I like as I don't normally wear anything on my wrist aside from a couple of hair bands just because I find it always gets in the way!

Miso - £1
Miso - £1
Miso - £1
I then went into Accessorize to find they were having a huge sale so I picked up these cute Rainbow earrings for £1.50. They are really fun and I really want to wear them to Rainbows to see if the girls notice!

Accessorize - £1.50
Accessorize - £1.50
The next thing I bought, also from the Accessorize sale for £3 were these gorgeous sort of floral inspired drop down earrings. In September I will be starting my first year in sixth form where we are allowed to wear our own clothes so I will be able to wear nicer earrings now hence my reason for this purchase.

Accessorize - £3

Accessorize - £3
The final thing I bought in Accessorize was this hat for £5.20 (reduced from £20) as I have pretty fair skin and burn easily and I am off around Europe so I needed something to protect my little head. I really liked the chain around it as it just jazzes up a seemingly plain hat.

Accessorize - £5.20
Accessorize - £5.20
Now onto shoes!!! Like I said, I am going into Sixth form and not only does that mean I can choose what clothes to wear but it also means I can choose my shoes instead of wearing the same pair of black pumps everyday.

I got these in Select and they were £5 each or £8 for 2, so naturally, I bought 2 pairs! I liked them because they are sort of like converses but a bit more summery! I also really liked the spotty pattern and I think as they are pretty simple colours I can get away wearing them with several different outfits.

Select - 2 for £8
Select - 2 for £8
Select - 2 for £8
Select - 2 for £8
In my opinion I've saved the best until last. I am 5'6 which is not particularly small, but I seem to have made friends with all the tall people in my school. I used to be super tall as I've not grown from the age of 11 so 5'6 was pretty tall for a little year 6 & I kind of miss that, so I bought some wedges. I cannot walk in heels but wedges I am fine with as they are more sturdy. So I got these from the Teen section in New Look (who go up to size 7 I think) for £14.99. I'm really looking forward to wearing them when the weather is nice.

New Look Generation - £14.99
New Look Generation - £14.99
New Look Generation - £14.99
So I hope you enjoyed this second part of my haul. Let me know if you liked it and if you've done a haul tell me because I love looking at what other people buy!!! Thank you for reading (:

No comments:

Post a Comment