Wednesday 24 July 2013

Backpacking Around Europe - EuroQuest 2013

Hi everyone! So today is the day! I've spent all day rushing around packing and making sure there is nothing I've forgotten. For those of you who don't know what I'm on about, I was selected last year to go on a South West Region international guiding trip around Europe (which I've recently found out we are the first group to try this moving around idea). If you want you can read more about it HERE.


I can't wait to tell you about it when I get back. I hope to take lots of photos and maybe even some videos to show you what I got up to! We have so many exciting things planned such as a Segway tour around Zagreb; visiting the spas in Hungary; watching a show at The National Black Light Theatre in the Czech Republic and so much more!

Although I will be away for about 2 weeks visiting 8 countries but I've written plenty of general beauty blog posts which are scheduled to post whilst I'm away so I won't be abandoning this! For you it will seem like I'm still in the UK blogging away from my bedroom!

So keep checking my blog for new updates and I will see you when I get back!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment